submit a death
Billy Longino (19) was electrocuted when the horse he was riding came into contact with a live wire
Published: Jul 13, 2009 @ 5:51 PM
Billy Longino (19)
Apr 04, 2009
Cause of Death:
view their profile
A 19-year-old Pollock man died when the horse he was riding came in contact with a live electrical utility wire in north Rapides Parish.
Authorities say the victim, Billy R. Longino III, was leading a group during a trail ride Saturday in a wooded area north of Pineville near Camp Livingston.
Rapides Parish Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Herman Walters said Longino happened upon a low-hanging electrical wire and warned the group to stop and turn.
Witnesses told authorities that Longino's horse faltered while attempting to turn and touched the wire. Longino's foot got caught in the stirrup, and the shock instantly killed both the horse and the man.
Pollock man electrocuted on trail ride
go back to article archive list
article loaded in 16 ms
Shizette Smith (24) overdosed on opiates
Shizette Ann Smith October 8, 1991 April 14, 2016
Shawn Fookes (53) died from the effects of multiple drugs
Manner: ACCIDENT Cause A: SEQUELAE OF MULTIPLE DRUG EFFECTS
Elaine Mason (33) lost her battle with clinical depression
Today we were supposed to go into the doctor to find out about medication. Thoughts keep running through my head about what I could have done to prevent Elaine from taking her own life.
Tate Spillett (37) killed his stepson Corbin Hilaker (15) and his two biological children in their sleep before he turned the gun on himself
Authorities are investigating a murder-suicide after a man and three children were found shot to death inside a Preston, Idaho, home.
Che Jennar (18) was killed in a single-vehicle accident
TRIBUTES are flowing for the 18-year-old Longreach woman tragically killed in a single-vehicle crash west of Emerald yesterday.
Copyright © 2009 MyDeathSpace.com